Upgrade your breakfast game with these incredibly delicious crepes, brought to you by our friends at Tasty. Making them is as quick and easy as signing up for GEICO, which could save you 15% or more on car insurance.
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM CREPES
½ cup milk
1 cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons melted butter
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus more for garnish
1½ cups strawberries, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Pour in milk, water, vanilla extract, and melted butter, then whisk until combined. Add in salt, sugar, and flour. Whisk until the batter becomes smooth and no lumps remain.
- Heat a lightly greased nonstick skillet over low heat. Pour in a scant ¼ cup of batter. Tilt pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the pan in an even circle. Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook the other side for 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Pour heavy whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar into a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until peaks form.
- Dollop a few tablespoons of whipped cream onto each crepe. Place a few strawberry slices on the whipped cream, then roll the crepe over the strawberries and cream.
- Top crepes with more strawberry slices and dust with powdered sugar.
My daughters will love this! I’m going to make these tomorrow. Any nutritional info (protein, calories, carbs, etc) for these though? I’m trying to keep track of all that—gotta set a better example for my girls.
Josie Cantu says,
Wonderful, delicious I will try to make them
Sharon yankanich says,
Love looking at recipes looks easy would like to try making crepes thanks
Marie plummer says,
Love 💕 this recipe I love to cook