Can you make these three easy indoor decorations that bring the fall vibe into your home? We guarantee it won’t be as easy as switching to GEICO, who could help you save on homeowners insurance.
Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin
20 Mason jar lids
Orange spray paint
- Take the lid off of the mason jar and spray with orange spray paint. Let dry.
- Cut a couple of leaves from a piece of burlap and set aside.
- Take an orange ribbon and string all the mason jar caps through it. Then, tie the string and gently stuff it into the center of the lids.
- Add burlap leaves and cinnamon sticks to the top of the pumpkin.
Fall Foliage Centerpiece
3 Floral foam bricks
Fall leaves (real or artificial)
Small pumpkins (real or artificial)
3 Flameless candles
- Take a rectangular basket and place three foam bricks inside.
- Add the flameless candles and then place the leaves around the inside.
- Add the pumpkins and berries.
- Turn on the candles and enjoy!
Fall Foliage Tree
1 Craft foam cone
2 Leaf garlands
Wooden floral picks
Berry branches (artificial or real)
- Take a foam cone and place into a vase as the base.
- Wrap leaf garland around the foam. Then wrap a second leaf garland.
- Stick branches with leaves and berries into the foam.
- Using wooden floral picks and a little floral wire, attach small pumpkins and pine cones to the wooden floral picks and stick them into the foam base until it’s fully covered.
Wonderful ideas love it
Those lids are $18. A dozen i don’t think I’ll be doing that
Doris Smith says,
So beautiful and simple
Do you have Christmas ideas that are as simple and quick? I can’t wait to try them all!