Construction paper (yellow, green, brown, and white)
1. Take one piece of 8×10 white paper and fold it in half. Then, using scissors, cut two slits
in the middle.
2. Take a yellow piece of paper and fold it in half. Then, glue the white paper to it, but make
sure you don’t glue down the rectangle pop-up piece. Press a small fold in the white
paper where your pop-up art will live.
3. Take a green piece of paper and draw 4 small apples and 5 leaves, with one leaf bigger
than the rest. Cut them out.
4. Take a brown piece of paper and draw five stems, one bigger than the rest. Cut them
5. Glue the 4 apples, 4 small stems, and 4 small leaves to the cover of the card.
6. Take a piece of red construction paper and draw an apple that would fit on the rectangle
and within the card. Cut out the apple. Stick some googly eyes on the apple and draw a
7. Take the apple and glue it to the rectangle. Write “THANK YOU” in big block letters
above the apple.
8. Let your card dry and fill it out for your teacher!
Construction paper (red, yellow, green, pink, white, blue)
1. Grab a piece of blue paper and fold it in half. Then, grab a 4×10 piece of white paper and
fold in half. Glue this white paper into the half of the card your child will write on.
2. Take a piece of red construction paper and cut out an apple shape. Then, take a piece
of white construction paper and cut it into a half apple shape. Then glue the half apple
shape to half of the apple and draw a few seeds.
3. Cut two small leaf shapes out of a green piece of paper and glue them to the apple.
4. Take a piece of green paper and cut it in the shape of a ruler. Make ruler markings on
5. Cut a yellow piece of paper in the shape of a pencil. Then cut a small white piece of
paper to create the tip of the pencil. Take a pink sheet of paper and cut it into an eraser
6. Use a black marker to draw a pencil tip and the lines on the pencil.
7. Glue the ruler, apple, and pencil in a fun arrangement on the cover. Write “Thank You”
on the cover of the card, then fill out the inside of the card. Give it to your teacher!
Construction paper (green and white)
Green pipe cleaner
1. Take three pieces of green construction paper and fold in half. Take another three
pieces of white construction paper and fold in half.
2. Draw half an apple shape along the fold of one paper. Cut out the apple shape. Then,
use this apple shape to trace on the other folded pieces of paper. Cut out the remaining
3. Alternating the colors, glue the backs of the apple shapes together to create a standing
card, but leave one piece unstuck.
4. Take a green pipe cleaner and create a stem and leaf shape. Create a small line of glue
dots on the unstuck side of the card and stick in the pipe cleaner. Glue the card together.
5. Write your card and take it to your teacher!
So much wasted paper! Cutting little green leaves out of the middle of an entire sheet of paper. Isn’t your slogan about saving money? I don’t disagree with the show of appreciation. I’m thankful that it is being encouraged. But especially now, please be mindful.
Samuel Johnathan Dashner JR, The 2nd ~!! says,
CAN WE STSRT DOING THIS FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS AND PCP PPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~c~c~ <3
Russell Elliott says,
Russell Elliott says,
Great company and glad they are doing this